August 31, 2010

Crib Time

Davis slept in his bedroom in his crib last night for the first time.  He's been sleeping in the bassinet in the pack and play in our room for the past three months but we finally made the move.  He did great! Me, not so much!  Ha!  I had to sleep in the room across the hall from Davis' room just so I could keep an eye on him.  I had the video monitor on too!  Ha!  We are very blessed that Davis is so good and sleeps through the night. He slept from 9:30 to 7:15 this morning!!! Woo hoo!!! 

I am not going back to work until November 1st but Davis and I went to visit my 2nd grade class at CES today!  They were so excited to see us.  I showed my kids a little project called Top Banana and had to take Davis' pic in his cute "Top Banana" outfit. He's at such a fun age now... giggling, cooing and being able to
play with his toys!
   










3 comments:

  1. yeah, marci and davis - i am so excited for y'all! i know that there will be a little transition time for you, but i guarantee you and chad will sleep better, as well :) go, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your secret? How do you get him to last till 7:15?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, as soon as I posted this he has been waking up at 5:45 or 6:oo. I'm not complaining but I certainly jinxed myself! Ha!

    ReplyDelete