September 17, 2010

Weekday trip to Lafayette

It's been so nice to be off of work for a while. I am really enjoying my time with Davis and loving the things I can do while I'm off.  For instance, going to Lafayette on Wednesday.  Davis and I went so I could get my hair cut and colored.  Yes, I still drive back to see my girl Jeanne. She just does such a great job!  It's also my excuse to see everyone too! We stopped by to visit with Dot.  Then, Davis got to spend the evening with KK and Pop Pop while mommy enjoyed a Girls Night Out with Amy, Elena, and Peggy!  It was lots of fun! 

Auntie came over to play with Davis and can't get over how big he's getting!  He sure is growing!  We laugh at his big head, no neck and thunder thighs!!!!  Love it!  He's eating a lot  5oz. every 3 hours.  Sometimes he even eats 6 ounces.  I think we will need to start him on rice cereal soon! 


I certainly have been enjoying my time with my little man.  I don't go back to work until
 Novemeber 1st and boy is that going to be hard!  I am cherishing every moment I have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment