November 1, 2010

Monday, Monday

Today was my first day back at work.  KK came to Mandeville to watch Davis today and tomorrow.  He will start daycare on Wednesday.  This was a big help to me.  It made for a much easier transition knowing that he was safe and happy at home with KK!!!

I had a good day at school with my students.  I have a great class and they were very sweet.  But if you can believe this... I spent the whole day trying to teach with no voice.  I woke up on Sunday morning with a crummy old sore throat and no voice.  I finished the day with a whisper and went to Urgent  Care.  No strep throat thank goodness but I have a nasty cough and no voice.  I got some medicine and will be going to bed early.


All I wanted was to see my baby boy and I was at Urgent care until 5:00  and now KK says I can't get to close to him or he will get sick.... ugghhh... Good night!  Let's hope tomorrow is a better day!

3 comments:

  1. so glad that you made it through your first day - i was thinking of you!! hopefully you will feel better tomorrow so that you can kiss and love all over davis - excited about seeing his smiling face on wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. been thinking of you all day!!! Hope you feel better...if you need anything...i am here!!

    ReplyDelete