November 6, 2010

We made it~

I survived my first week back at school and Davis made it through 3 days of daycare.  His frist day was Wednesday.  Chad dropped him off around 8:00.  I opted not to go because I knew I wouldn't be able to handle it.  Chad sent me this pic and reported that he was "fine and happy when I left".   This is not the best pic of my happy little baby but it's all we have for his first day. 


Davis' first day was a little rough and he cried most of the morning.  Not the news I wanted to hear when I picked him up.  Needless to say, the next day, Davis went to school with detailed directions on how I wanted his day to be at daycare.  They reported he had a great day!  Wether that was true or not, it sounded great to me!
My sweet happy baby reading to himself because Mommy had no voice!!!  Ha!
I had a few melt downs and cried a bit but my friends, Kate and Julie calmed me down and reassured me that all would be fine!  Their cute boys, Baker and Will are in Davis' class and they've been there for a while so they know the ropes. I'm looking forward to Davis hanging out with his new buddies!  I know it just takes some time to get used to this.  Losing my voice and coughing all week didn't help much but I am feeling better.  I'm just glad that the first week is over!!!!! 2 more weeks and then off for Thanksgiving!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. we were just glad that we could be there to help! hope that week number two is even easier :)

    ReplyDelete