January 25, 2011

8 months old


Another picture?  Really mom?
Where does the time go?  Davis is 8 months old today!  I cannot believe it.  He is growing up way to quickly.  He is still such a fun, happy baby.  He is sitting up and enjoys playing with his toys.  His favorite toys right now are his firetruck with stacking shapes and his piano. 

He has two bottom teeth and I think the top ones won't be too far behind.  Davis likes to move around on his tummy and "swim" on the floor.  He's really pushing up on his upperbody.  I'm sure he'll be on the move soon!



I couldn't resisit this photo!  It's so funny.  He wouldn't smile while I was taking pics and then I got this one.  Too funny.   Davis' hair looks a little red in his pics but he is a full blonde in person.  We shall see!



My two bottom teeth

I had an evening out with some girlfriends from work and Chad had to work late so.... Davis had his first babysitter... Miss Jennifer ( my friend Julie's daughter)  They had a great time ( and so did I). We can't wait to have Jen back to babysit. 

My new babysitter, Miss Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment