May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

   I am so blessed to be a mother.  I love my little man with all of my heart!  I had a fabulous first Mother's Day.  Davis made me a sweet card at school that touched my heart.  I slept late 7:00!!!  That's late these days! Ha!  Davis actually slept until 7:15 when I made Chad go wake him up so we could snuggle in bed!  Chad showered me with gifts..coffee in bed, gift certificate for manicure and pedicure and a new wallet.  He even cooked brunch ~ veal cordon bleu, fried eggs, creamed spinach, grits, english muffins and mimosas!!!!   It was a great day!  


Grammy and Pop came in town to visit on Saturday.  They really enjoyed playing with Davis.  We watched the Kentucy Derby and grilled steaks.  It was fun hanging out with them.
I didn't spend this mother's day with my mom but I sure did think of her all day.  Thank you KK for being the best mother in the world.  You are so loving, kind and caring, always putting everyone way before yourself.  You encourage me and support me. I love your happiness and zest for life!  I love you and hope I can be as good a mom to Davis as you are to me!  I love you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment