December 9, 2010

First Phone Call from Daycare

I got my first "sick" call from daycare yesterday.   I think I jinxed myself because it was right as I was telling my friend Julie,( her son Will is in Davis' class) that the ladies told Chad that a 24 stomach bug was going around in the 1 year old class.  Sure enough, the phone rang at work and it Kidz Karousel calling for me.  This is what I heard:  "Hi!  We have Davis in the office with 101 fever and a rash on his face."  I was very calm but must admit I wasn't sure what to do.  I told her someone would be there soon.  Luckily Chad was able to go get him so I didn't have to get a sub, etc.  Turns out Davis is perfectly fine.  The fever was from his flu shot the day before. The "rash" was is ezcema that had flared up on his neck.  Poor baby!  He spent the rest of the afternoon at home with daddy and had a good day!

I even took more pics of him for our Christmas card!  I finally ordered one!  Yeah for Walgreens getting the red eye out!!!!!  It's cute, not the best, but I've got to these cards in the mail!


Davis has to be "fever free" for 24 hours so he can't go back to daycare today.  Chad's going to take care of him and work from home today! I left him a list of things to do like wash clothes, unload the dishwasher, finishing putting the net lights on the bushes outside, etc.  I'm sure he'll be thrilled!!!!!  HA!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment