December 20, 2010

Pics with Santa

We took Davis to see Santa this weekend at the mall in Slidell. I've been reading lots of Christmas books with Santa and he's been playing with his Santa pillow from KK.  He even laughs all the time when we say "HO! HO! HO!'   Davis was happy and smiling the whole way there and even when we first put him on Santa's lap but when he looked up at Santa he burst into tears.  It was cute and funny!  We tried to make him smile... clapping, ringing bells, etc.  Nothing seemed to work until Chad decided to sit with him.  So we decided we'd take a family pic with Santa!  

 


 Davis had his picture taken in a Santa suit at school.  It was a surprise to me and it was so cute!  I had to buy my first "school picture package"  2 5x7 photos and 8 wallet size pics.  Really??? And that was the smallest and cheapest package!  I just needed one picture but we sent the rest to KK and PopPop and Grammy and Pop.  I'm sure they will love them.

Davis also said something that sounds like "mama"!  He said it on Friday night and then kept saying it Saturday morning.  Of course when I tried to record it, he stopped.  He may not really know what he is saying but it is music to my ears!  He's got "dada dada dada" down pat!  Now it's my turn!  Ha!!!
And tonight he had us laughing so hard because he was laughing so hard at me while I was dancing and singing to him.  I've never heard him laugh that hard.  It was so funny!  Davis is such a happy baby.  We love him so much!


1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie pie! I know that sweet smile makes you happy every day! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete