December 7, 2010

Will We Ever Get a Picture for our Christmas Card?

We've been trying to take pics for a Christmas card. I thought this would be so easy.  Dress Davis in his cute monogrammed Christmas outfit, prop him up in the chair, click and voila ... picture perfect for our Christmas card.... YEAH RIGHT?   I swear I have taken over 200 pictures of my little man and can't get ONE pic to put on a card.  Of course, I think they are all adorable but just not the perfect one for a card.  I did find a few but his eyes are red and I can't get it out :(  so we will try one more time tomorrow night and see what happens. 

Oh, apparently they took Christmas pics of Davis at "school"/daycare.  His picture was in the Decemeber newsletter.  It's THE CUTEST pic...he's dressed in a Santa suit and all, sitting up, smiling... How do they do it?  Maybe I should use that one!  HA!!!

In the mean time, here are some precious pics of Davis!  Christmas will be lots of fun with him this year!



This is my favorite but can't get the red eyes out
 



No pants...really?

He kept looking at Chad... it was so cute!!!



2 comments:

  1. marci,

    you have some precious ones of him, but i know the hope for the "perfect" picture! davis just looks so happy and healthy - what a great job y'all are doing!! btw, baker has the same green sleeper/outfit with the mouse on it - i LOVE it!

    love, kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are all so cute!!! But, I feel your pain!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete