February 10, 2011

Fat Lip

Davis got his first bobo today at school. :(  He was reaching for a toy and fell straight into it and it busted his lip.  Poor baby.  His teachers said he only cried when he hit the toy and then played with his ice pack and smiled. Of course, I was so sad to hear this but quickly realized that this will be the first of many bumps and bruises that my little man will get.  He's a trooper and was all smiles when I picked him up this afternoon.  So of course we had to had a photo shoot! (I'm loving my new camera!)   

Davis is also teething.  He already has 2 bottom teeth and we are waiting on his two top teeth to come out.  Should be soon.  We've been focusing on the top and never even noticed that he's also getting two more bottom teeth.  Wow, what a trooper!

Big week for Mr. Davis...  fat lip, we lowered the mattress in his crib, and he got a new carseat

No comments:

Post a Comment