February 28, 2011

Weekend Update

We had a great weekend.  Aunt Tammy and her boys, Parker and Bryce were in town.  Parker had a lacross game in Madisonville on Saturday.  It was a beautiful day.  Chad, Davis and I had lunch on the water at Friends and then heading to the game for a little while!  It was fun!  I don't think Davis will be playing Lacrosse when he's older though.  I was so nervous with those sticks!  Ha!

  



Chad enjoyed an evening out with the boys.  He headed to New Orleans for the night to meet up with Trent, Joel and Chris. Tammye and her boys spent the night here.  Davis went to bed early.   
The boys were happy playing games on the laptop and ipad while Tammye and I visited on the patio!  It was good night for all.

I am so very thankful for my talented Aunt Tammye.  She helped me decorate my house with all of my new things from my grandmother, Dot.  My house looks great!  I'm so excited!  It's nice to have a little change.  Thank you! Thank you!  Thank you!
 




 

Remember our spray paint project???? Here it is!!!!





1 comment:

  1. look at davis' hat - how PRECIOUS!! we have to get everyone together one weekend, especially since the warmer weather has arrived!

    ReplyDelete