February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is a day of LOVE and I am so lucky because I know I am loved and that I love so many!   I am so lucky to have two special men in my life ~My sweet hubby and my precious Davis!  What a lucky woman I am to share my life with them!  We had plans to cook a nice dinner... grilled red snapper and roasted potatos with salad... but I came home feeling yuck (catching a cold) and Chad didn't get home until 7:00.  So, we settled for Isabella's pizza and it was great!  Chad just made me some theraflu and I'm about to go to bed.  What a lovely romantic Valentine's Day   Ha!  But, I was happy as can be with my boys!  I hope everyone else had a great day and know how much they are loved.
Thank you KK for the gifts for Davis.  He really enjoyed opening the bag of treats.  He really likes his books and his new monkey but I think the tissue paper was his favorite!  It was hilarious watching him opening the bag and playing with everything!



No comments:

Post a Comment