February 3, 2011

Sleep



Davis 5-25-10
We used to laugh at Davis as she slept so contently in what we like to call "touchdown" position.  He always looks so comfortable and relaxed in his crib.  Matter of fact, he came into this world like that.  Seriously, check out the pic moments after he was born. So cute.
10-15-10
Well, Monday night was a different story...  I put Davis to bed as usual and all was fine.  He was sleeping soundly on his back.  I went to bed.  Then at about 1:15 am  I looked at the monitor and totallly freaked out.  Davis was on his stomach!  Now, I know that it is okay for him to do this because he is older and can turn his face but I had never seen this and it scared me.  I ran to his room yelling his name (can you picture this?  I really did)  My precious angel just lifted his head, looked at me and smiled.  I'd love to know what he was thinking.....( chill mom, I'm fine!  Are you crazy, woman?)  I just had to see if he was breathing!  Looking at the monitor, it looked like he was face planted in the crib.  He wasn't and was just fine.  So....  we have a tummy sleeper now and it's actually cute.  I have actually been sleeping for the past two nights now and not so freaked out anymore! 
My Little Angel  2-1-11


No comments:

Post a Comment