October 25, 2010

5 Months Old

Wow, where does the time go?  Davis is 5 months old today! Chad and I are so in love with our little man and so amazed each and every day with what Davis does and the joy he brings to our lives.  AMAZING!!!!!!!!!  I've been on maternity leave and return to work next week.  I'm sad about going back but am blessed to have been able to  really enjoy that past five months being at home.  I know it will work out and we'll just get on a new routine! 
 
 

I started this blog when Davis was 3 months old so I'm including birth, 1 and 2 month pics as well.  Davis has changed so much and is growing so fast.  He's got some fat thighs and big cheeks.  He still doesn't seem to have a neck yet!  Ha!  One day, it'll stretch out!  We think he's perfect!!!! :)





1 month

Chillin' and he still sleeps like this!!!!



(I need blog lessons on how to post these pics... I can't get them to go in the right place. Sorry, I'll try to fix it later.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment