October 23, 2010

New Toys

Davis and his new toy  "Johnny Jump Up"   He loves sitting in this and spinning around.  It's hanging on
a door between the kitchen and the laundry room.  He seems to always be looking in the laundry room with wonder!  And it's clean ( I promise!!! I just organized it!)  Okay, I still have lots of clothes to iron but it's clean and oraganized for the most part!!! HA!


Davis got another new toy last week~~ a big fancy exersaucer.  It's great and he's learning how to play with it.  It has so much stuff to touch and spin.  It's nice for mom too while she's in the kitchen cooking. Speaking of cooking, I love to cook and have cooking alot to put things away in the freezer for when I get back to work.  I made chili, cabbage rolls and meatballs with PopPop's elk from last year.  We're trying to make room for the new one he killed just recently while in Colorado.  I've also been making food for Davis.  It's been fun and now he has a good stash of sweet potatoes, avocado, carrots, and apples in the freezer!

For our ULL friends!!! Go Cajuns!


I've been enjoying my time off with Davis!  We sure do have a good time playing, reading, laughing, sleeping, going for walks around the neighborhood, etc.  My time off  is coming to an end and I'm not ready to go back to work on November 1st.  I'm very sad about this but at least I"ll be off for a week at Thanksgiving and then again for Christmas!!!!  I know it will all work out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment