October 5, 2010

Davis ~ 4 month checkup

Davis went to visit Dr. Richard today!  He had a good appointment and is doing well.  He weighs
14lbs. 15 oz. and is 25 1/2 inches long.  He's in the 50th percentile for his height and weight.  Dr. Richard said he on the right track!  He giggled and cooed the whole time, until it was time for his shots and then he screamed his little head off.  Poor baby but his camoflauge bandaids helped to ease the pain :)  Ha!
                                                         
We will start Davis on rice cereal tomorrow and then on fruits and veggies in the next few weeks!  Should be some funny pics with that!!!!!!
I'm enjoying every minute of being home with him.  Only a few more weeks until I go back to work so I'm soaking it all in while I can!  He's rolling over from his tummy to his back and talking all of the time.  I love my little toodlebug!

No comments:

Post a Comment