October 11, 2010

Davis' Baptism



This weekend was very special.  Davis and Finn were baptized at St. Mary's Church in Lafayette.  It was so neat because it was just the two of them and our big family!  My sister, Stephanie, is the godmother and Vince, Chad's best friend and my cousin Melanie's husband is the godfather!  We are so happy and blessed. 
It was a beautiful ceremony, even when Davis started crying because he was hungry and I accidenally had left his bottle in the car.  Oops... but we got it and all was fine!  ;)  At least it was at the very end!



After the ceremony, the whole family went to Aunt Bonnie's for a little brunch and gathering!  It was a great day!  All of the kids pulled names for Christmas!  Davis was the first to pick!  Davis and Finn gots lots of special gifts and much love all day long. We also celebrated Mootzie's (Aunt Jamie's) birthday. It was a wonderful day.  (My camera battery died so I took pictures with KK's camera.  I'll upload pics as soon as I get them off of her camera.) 

Another special thing about this weekend was that Chad's Uncle Vic came in from Connecticut.  He was so happy to meet Davis.  We came back to Mandeville when the party was over so we could spend some time with Grammy, Pop and Uncle Vic.  They loved spending time with Davis and watching him roll over!  We had a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment